Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
1. Manuscript file (SUT Journal New Template).
2. Author Agreement.
*Download at Guide for Author
- File Suggest Reviewer *Download Link: https://ird.sut.ac.th/ird2020/s5kj4r
By submitting your work, you signify that you have read and agreed to the following terms.
- In consideration for the publication of your article by Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology you hereby agree to pay the agreed fee and grant to Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology an irrevocable nonexclusive license to publish in print and electronic format, and further sublicense the article, for the full legal term of copyright and any renewals thereof in all languages throughout the world in all formats, and through any medium of communication.
- You shall retain the perpetual royalty-free right to reproduce and publish in print and electronic format, and further sublicense the article in all languages throughout the world in all formats, and through any medium of communication provided that you make reference to the first publication by Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology.
- You agree to indemnify Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology against any claims in respect of the below warranties - You warrant that the article is your original work.- You warrant that you are the sole author(s) of the article and have full authority to enter into this Agreement and in granting rights to Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology that are not in breach of any other obligation.- You warrant that the article is submitted for first publication in the journal and that it is not being considered for publication elsewhere and has not already been published elsewhere, either in printed or electronic form.- You warrant that you have obtained all necessary permissions for the reproduction of any copyright works (including artistic works, e.g., illustrations, photographs, charts, maps, and other visual material) contained in the article and not owned by you and you have acknowledged all the sources.- You warrant that the article contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libelous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others.- You warrant that the Contribution contains no violation of any existing copyright, other third party rights, or any libelous statements, and does not infringe any rights of others.- You warrant that you have taken due care to ensure the integrity of the article so that to your—and currently accepted scientific—knowledge all statements contained in it purporting to be facts are true and any formula or instruction contained in the article will not, if followed accurately, cause any injury, illness, or damage to the user.
- While understanding that copyright remains your own as the author, you hereby authorize SJST to act on your behalf to defend your copyright should it be infringed, and to retain half of any damages awarded, after deducting costs.
- No amendment or modification of any provision of this Agreement shall be valid or binding unless made in writing and signed by all parties. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter, and supersedes all previous agreements, understandings, and representations. The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision of this Agreement shall not affect the other provisions, and this Agreement shall be construed in all respects as if any invalid or unenforceable provision was omitted. The authorized author has certified the agreement to all above statements.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.