Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it under consideration by any other journals.
- The submission file must be prepared using EJ's template. Manuscripts that do not follow our journal template will be immediately declined.
- The submitted manuscript must be in Microsoft Word or LaTeX format (all LaTeX source files must be compressed into a single .zip file) with a complete list of authors.
- The manuscript must have at least 9 double-columned pages in length with more than 20 references.
- Full names and email addresses of at least three potential reviewers are provided during the submission process.
Authors who publish with Engineering Journal agree to transfer all copyright rights in and to the above work to the Engineering Journal (EJ)'s Editorial Board so that EJ's Editorial Board shall have the right to publish the work for nonprofit use in any media or form. In return, authors retain: (1) all proprietary rights other than copyright; (2) re-use of all or part of the above paper in their other work; (3) right to reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the above paper for authors' personal use or for company use if the source and EJ's copyright notice is indicated, and if the reproduction is not made for the purpose of sale.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.